TRAVEL ADVISORY & DESTINATION MANAGEMENT TEAM
HORIZON ECOTOURISM - ADVISORY SERVICES TEAM
Horizon Ecotourism is the travel advisory & destination management wing of COL Alliance, which was originally established to serve the Group’s affiliates and partners by overseeing the planning, scheduling and logistics relating to fact-finding missions, monitoring & evaluation processes, media for development projects and social innovation initiatives. The Horizon Ecotourism Team is led by senior management team that combined has overseen planning, scheduling & logistics on behalf of award-winning journalists (CNN, The London Times, Vanity Fair, Time Magazine, etc.), distinguished faculty (Cornell, Purdue, Columbia, etc.), senior diplomats (USAID, U.S. State Dept., NATO, Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, etc.), NGO leaders, academics and dignitaries (Bill & Melinda Gate Foundation, UN, EU, etc.) world-acclaimed sports & entertainment personalities (IMG, WME, IPG, etc.).
Horizon Ecotourism Advisory Services Team has designed, developed and organised tailored experiences, loyalty programmes, retreats & special events for a wide-range of clients including philanthropists, private foundations & family offices; sports, entertainment & media personalities; international NGOs, SMEs & Corporations, etc. In addition, we have incorporated key aspects from our tailored experiences, loyalty programmes, retreats & special events into our Collections, which are available as part of our proprietary offerings (Horizon Initiatives) through our invite-only platform for social-minded and eco-conscious AB socio-economic small groups, foundations, NGOs, universities, CSR-focused businesses, etc., keen to experience our existing ecotourism adventures & goodwill tours while also paying it forward and supporting grassroots humanitarian and conservation project & initiatives (i.e. vetted & approved by our international development team (MLD Team).
Today, Horizon Ecotourism Advisory Services Team is positioned to design, develop and/or organise tailored experiences, loyalty programmes, retreats & special events for a wide-range of clients - relating to special anniversaries and engagement & wedding proposals; corporate milestones, outings & retreats; fact-finding missions, film & photography projects & capacity building initiatives; goodwill, intercultural and conservation tours; and other similar purposes, occasions and activities - including:
Boutique Resorts & Tour Operators
Special Events Planners
International NGOs & Non-profits
Colleges & Universities
Private Clubs & Academies
Photography & Entertainment Agencies
High AB Socioeconomic Groups
Professional Associations & Federations
EXAMPLE OF BENEFITS
- increase loyalty with donors, investors, clients and/or stakeholders
- grow new/consistent revenue streams for corporations, foundations and/or NGOs
- assist boutique resorts & tour operators boost productivity by encouraging repeat business
- design tourism destination events for state tourism departments/agencies
- create CSR-focused retreats for corporations by integrating goodwill & cultural immersions tours, innovative team building exercises, sports outings & Pro/Ams
- stimulate local economy and directly facilitate socioeconomic development
- assist in heritage preservation, empower marginalized communities & support ecological conservation
Horizon Ecotourism Advisory Services Team works closely with our Team Building & Corporate Retreat Specialist, Elevation Teamwork, and our Collaborative Learning & Experiential Education, Discovery Global, to assist private foundations, NGOs and corporations integrate:
- Bespoke lifestyle & themed Ecotourism Adventures (Experiential Travel)
- Private Charter Travel: Private Aircraft, Luxury Sleeper Trains, Cruises, etc.
- Curated Goodwill & Cultural Tours (Humanitarian/Conservation Tours & Cultural Immersion Experiences in partnership with MLD Team)
- Sports, Arts & Education Programmes: corporate training, Leadership development, executive coaching, experiential education, collaborative learning, module-based blended courses, etc.
- Special Events, CSR Retreats & Expeditions for social-minded & eco-conscious individuals, AB Socioeconomic groups & CSR-focused organizations
- Art, Culture & Culinary Excursions
- Heritage, Humanitarian & Conversation Tours
- Wildlife & Nature Excursions
- Cycling & Canoeing Tours
- Private Big Game Safaris & Fly Camping: Hot air balloon, off-road, walking, horseback, private light aircraft, etc
- Nature Walks & Hikes: diverse ecosystems
- Trekking Challenges: Mt. Kilimanjaro to the Himalayas
- White-water Rafting Challenges: The Zambezi to Iguazu River
- Sustainable Development & Humanitarian Projects
- Sports, Wellness & Farm-to-Table Lifestyle Activities;
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites and Wonders of the World
- Experiential Marketing & Media Tie-Ins: Corporate Video, Private Tour Videos & CSR Branded Content (Global Media: Roundabouts, Documentaries, Pro/Am events, special events etc.)
CAPABILITIES & RANGE OF OFFERINGS
Horizon’s bespoke tours integrate a range of exclusive destinations & excursions that have been enjoyed by social-minded & eco-conscious individuals including royalty, heads of state, esteemed academics, professional athletes & award-winning artists. Our small group & short getaway private ecotourism & goodwill tours are offered exclusively through our invite-only platform, providing the utmost discretion, unparalleled privacy, and high-level security.
Our exclusive small group & short getaway private ecotourism tours are offered to a limited number of Participants, Ambassadors & Sponsors through our invite-only platform to ensure that like-minded individuals (social-minded & environmentally-conscious) experience an unforgettable, safe and rewarding adventure through authentic intercultural and experiential travel across Europe, Southern & East Africa, India & Nepal, Southeast Asia, Australia & Oceania and North & South America with the added advantage of directly supporting ecological & wildlife conservation and improving the well-being & development of marginalised communities.
Horizon’s Tailor-Made Experiences & Special Events offer clients an additional level of flexibility, privacy & security (with no minimum quotas and waiver of Quota Supplementary Fee), incorporating fly camping safaris, hidden destinations and ultra-private Goodwill & Cultural Tours (experienced by Global Diplomatic Leaders, Philanthropists, Royalty and Sports, Entertainment & Media Personalities). If you desire specific destinations, scheduling, activities and/or Sports Outings/Private Functions, etc. (or if you require extraordinary privacy & special security requirements), we recommend our Tailor-Made Experiences & Special Events.
Horizon Ecotourism works closely with our Team Building & Corporate Retreat Specialist, Elevation Teamwork, and our Collaborative Learning & Experiential Education, Discovery Global, to offer:
TAILOR-MADE OPTION: GOODWILL TOURS, ECOTOURISM ADVENTURES & SAFARIS
PRIVATE TAILORED-MADE TRAVEL EXPERIENCES
LIFE-ENRICHING ECOTOURISM ADVENTURES
LIFE-CHANGING GOODWILL TOURS
CSR MARKETING & TOURISM IMPACT
GLOBAL MEDIA VISIBILITY
GOLF, TENNIS, CYCLING & TREKKING CHALLENGES
SAFARI & WILDLIFE
FITNESS & WELLNESS RETREATS
MASTER CLASSES, WORKSHOPS & SEMINARS
TEAM BUILDING EXERCISES
CSR RETREATS & CHALLENGES
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT COURSES
CORPORATE LOYALTY PROGRAMS
EXECUTIVE COACHING MODULES
SPORTS OUTINGS & PRO-AMS
CYCLING MYSTERY TOURS
CURATED ART, CULTURAL & MUSIC TOURS
GUIDED CULTURAL IMMERSION TOURS
GUIDED ECOTOURISM ADVENTURES
THEMED LIFESTYLE TRAVEL: 1920S, 30S...
LUXURY TRAINS & FARM-TO-TABLE LIVING
FLY-CAMPING: BIG 5 OFF-ROAD & HOT-AIR BALLOON SAFARIS
SPORTS & OUTDOOR CHALLENGES: TREKKING, CYCLING, GOLF...
EXPERIENTIAL EDUCATION & COLLABORATIVE LEARNING
PHOTOGRAPHY & FILM WORKSHOPS
PRIVATE TOUR VIDEOS/CORPORATE VIDEOS (MEDIA CREW: NAT GEO, BBC, ETC.)
CSR RETREATS + EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING & MEDIA TIE-INS: GLOBAL REACH
MEDIA, MARKETING & PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
Horizon Ecotourism works closely with Abbey Road Agency, LINS Institute and Roofbox Media to design, develop and deliver:
- Experiential marketing, corporate hospitality & loyalty programs across our Goodwill Tours (conservation & humanitarian projects), Ecotourism Adventures (private wildlife safaris, fly-camping, etc.), CSR Challenges & Retreats (sports & outdoor challenges, fitness & wellness, etc.) and Talent Acquisitions & Entourage Program (i.e. Special Guides/Guests, Celebrity Hosts & Guest Speakers) offering unique access and interaction with media & broadcast veterans, and humanitarian & conversation experts from partnering international NGOs, non-profits, research institutes, sports governing bodies, entertainment agencies, premium broadcasters, state agencies, intergovernmental organizations, etc.
- Planning, Logistics & Security services as well as Interdisciplinary, experiential, collaborative learning & research offerings (i.e. Leadership Development, Executive Coaching, Team Building Exercises, CSR & Gender Equality Courses, Marketing Workshops, Capstone Projects, Incubators, etc., in conjunction with LINS Institute and Discovery Global that combined have provided unmatched offerings to a powerful list of industry leaders:
- Cause Marketing, CSR Campaigns & Media-Ins in partnership with Roofbox Media that provide unparalleled global reach & visibility
to increase ROI & Brand Integrity/Equity for corporations, NGOs & foundation: Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, Panasonic, Honda, Accenture, SOS Children's Villages, Doctors without Borders...